You can leave that candy bar in the vending machine. Our chocolate bar is made from all-natural almond butter, pure Cocoa powder, and gluten free oats.
Subscribe to save 15% on each purchase!
When you’re counting calories and your mid-afternoon sweet tooth kicks in, what will you do? With MinusCal, you won’t have to worry. You can snack assured that it’ll satisfy your sweet tooth with none of the shame. Here’s to having your cake and eating it too.
This bar works perfectly as a breakfast or lunch replacement or just a healthy, on-the-go snack. Full of fiber and protein, this bar keeps you feeling fuller longer. Add our bar to your routine and block extra, unwanted calories throughout the day.
Made with these all-natural ingredients to achieve the most delicious nutrition bar possible:
Tapioca Prebiotic Fiber, Almond Butter, Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn starch), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Sunflower Lecithin), Almonds, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Inulin, Resistant Dextrin, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Stevia, Vanilla Extract), Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Choleve Tea Extract.
Nutritional Facts Serving Size 1 bar (50g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories 186, Total Fat 9g (14%), Saturated Fat 1g (7%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 7mg (2%), Sodium 151mg (6%), Total Carb. 24g (8%), Fiber 12g (47%), Sugar 4g, Protein 9g (19%), Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.